I let your
Savont Soap Holder
The Savont Soap Holder complete with suction cup and magnetic plates.
- Can be mounted on or inside the sink, in the bathtub or in the shower
- Strong yet tiny suction cup, diameter of only 34mm
- Suction cup uses high-performance material: adheres to all smooth surfaces
- Holds soaps up to 150g in every position
- Always removable and can be re-attached
- No drilling; no gluing; always clean
- Made in Germany
Save your soap
Always dry and tidy with the Soap Holder from SAVONT
The storage of solid soap is always a problem: if the soap is in a soap dish, it softens. If you want to attach it to a soap holder with a magnet, you have to drill or glue, unless you have a soap holder with a suction cup.
SAVONT is the first soap holder that allows you to store solid soaps directly inside the sink. It attaches with a suction cup without drilling or gluing. The soap is suspended by a magnet and dries completely inside the washbasin. Soapsuds flow directly into the sink. Use the same method to attach the soap holder in the shower or bathtub.
Flexible soap holder for sink, shower and bath
Always at hand - always clean - without drilling or gluing
Conventional soap dishes have the disadvantages that the soap softens on the bottom, and dirt accumulates on the soap’s surface. Even drain holes offer no remedy here.
SAVONT has the advantage that the soap doesn’t rest on anything, thus avoiding softening or soiling. The soap holder can be affixed directly to the sink, bath or shower on any smooth surface without gluing or drilling.
Very easy to use
Attaching the SAVONT soap holder is child’s play
- Clean the appropriate area in the sink, shower or bathtub
- Attach the suction cup
- Press the metal plate into the soap*
- The soap can already be hung inside the sink
- no drilling, no gluing, always clean
* In case of very dry soaps, it may be necessary to foam the soap after pressing the plate into the soap and then allow it to harden overnight.
Your soap can dry completely because it doesn’t rest on anything.
Sink stays clean
Your sink stays clean. No traces of water or soap outside the sink.
Solid soap is far more economical and cheaper than liquid soap.
The Savont Soap Holder can be moved and attached elsewhere again and again.
No drilling of unwanted holes necessary. The soap holder can be attached to any smooth surface.
Attach without gluing using a suction cup.
The Savont soap holder can be installed directly in the sink, shower or bathtub.
More about soap, soap holders and soap dishes
The truth is found in the complete merging of everything, the philosopher Hegel said, and nothing is as complete as the merging of a bar